Thursday, February 26, 2009

State Senator Luke Kenley is mad at Buzzcut

Here is Republican State Senator Luke Kenley's reply to my scathing e-mail about his blackmailing Lake County into imposing an income tax:

Well I tried your phone # and the operator said it was a non-working number. I was hesitant to even call for fear it would be useless to try to have a civil call after such a threatening and rude e-mail. All these assumptions you are making about what I have or haven't done seem pretty offbase. I'm trying to decide whether to forward your email to the state police.


I'm a dumbass, I mistyped my own phone number! I was a little livid when writing that e-mail, my brain got a little ahead of my fingers.

I hope he sends it to the state police, I could really use that kind of publicity.

3 comments:

BigReub said...

What the hell would the state police do with it. Laugh at Luke for thinking it was threatening?
Agressive, yes. Borderline Rude, possibly. Threatening, maybe to a sissy.

buzzcut said...

BigReub, it wasn't borderline rude. It was straight up rude!

But that's what tax raisers like Kenley deserve. We ALL should be rude!

I do think that the threat to send it to the state police was telling. What a baby.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic approach! 'straight up rude'... is that similar to "keep'in it real?"

Could I use this same approach at my job? Would you mind? I'll give you credit?

Heck while we are at it, I think this is how we should have our children treated at school?

The results would be outstanding!

Come on man!! When have you ever in a professional situation have someone address you in such a manner. That involves 'your' money and livelihood too.

You show little respect for yourself. Writing about medical persons, ad other you deem ’rich’ the way you did a while back was one thing, now you pushed it a little step further and gallingly do it directly toward specifically people.

Does it necessitate a call to the police? Probably not if it ends there, but certainly it would be the first step in heading in that direction.